Saturday, June 14, 2008

Resume

SRITANU CHAKRABARTI


KEY STRENGTHS

As I want to join your illustrious company,
I’ll state down my plusses in a short symphony,

I’m creative, as you can probably make out,
I’m adaptable (you will never see me pout)
Working in teams comes easily to me,
I have a track record of leadership ability
I maintain my calm even when things go barmy
Discipline is something I learnt during my stint in the Army

Taking initiative is something I do,
Result orientation is a topic never taboo,
An excellent communicator, I also listen when people talk,
As a result of this I build client relationships round the clock


KEY ACHIEVEMENTS

About my achievements, I shall now speak,
Before you think that in the workplace I am weak,
I won this contest at work , I was first amongst my peers,
Over achieved targets that led to celebrations and cheers,
My branch improved it’s rankings pan India from double to single digits
I’ve single handedly organised events for dignitary visits,
Successful at cross selling products that were not in my domain,
I’ve managed to pin point areas that were causing the company pain,
My recommendations have been followed with the results now coming in,
Cost cutting measures I suggested have been keeping the bills thin.

POSTIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY/EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

Positions Held:


As the Cultural Secretary of the student’s body of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
I was responsible for taking it’s inter B School fest – Quo Vadis to international grade,
As the Treasurer, I also maintained all Accounts
And organised National Level Symposiums on two counts

As the 1st year coordinator of IIFT’s marketing club Brandwagon,
I helped my fellow students understand Kotler’s marketing jargon,
In my stint as a member of Fergusson’s Cultural Committee,
Amongst diverse cultural groups I helped spread amity

In school I was the head honcho, known as the Prefect,
I supervised all student activities and organised events perfect

Extracurricular Activities/Awards Won:

Dramatics

Performances at National Level I’ve delivered on stage ,
Winning many prizes right from school to college

Quizzing

Being aware about the world at large is of interest to me,
At both city and at national level competitions, I’ve been on a winning spree

INTERESTS

I love writing stories, and poems are my forte,
In movies and music, I have a taste assorted
Dramatics has always been close to my heart,
I blog regularly and take an interest in Art


LANGUAGES KNOWN
In English, Bengali and Hindi, I am extremely proficient ,
Have a knowledge of Marathi and French, for working just sufficient.







P:S I am actually going to send this Resume to a few recruiters and try my luck!

Is there a dream job where I can sit and write nonsense verse whole day and get paid for it ?? Please get in touch if you do know of something like this. You will go straight to heaven for helping a poor soul out ! :D

9 comments:

Vinni the pooh said...

your post was kickass man
get a good job, you certainly can
you've made a very very good cv
send it to everyone, even your biwi

Zahra said...

Wish I could respond with a catchy rhyme
But (sigh!) I'll settle for prose this time...

Ack!! THAT rhymed!! :-O
Brilliant post dude.... had a big goofy grin on my face after reading it...pleeeeeeeaaase send this out to recruiters!!!!

Sritanu said...

@vinni the pooh - thank you..looks like u've got the rhyming bug too !!

@zahra - :D Thanks!

jigmo said...

doesn't the rhyme in Vinnie's comment seem familiar to you?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, pay attention next time. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url 'It isn't really Two-Face doing the killing; it's a character named 'Copernicus Dent.' And he kills Batman in all kinds of strange ways, like pinning his arms and then kneeing him in the gut. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Mfaikwvzj
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] Qsluvvtoa [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose online[/url] kwdfnbzcp

Anonymous said...

High end like Rolex watches and that kind of thing," said Lt. http://www.fitghdhair.com Going further over the perspective of the parisian cutie one can always notice around Saint Sulpice in Pairs, he lets a falsely vintage power-girl walk out, with a metropolitan modernity, and a knack for erasing borders. http://www.morenorthface.com Bring special, because it announced the skin, the appearance of the liquid. ugg boots sale Comments are welcomed.. http://www.verynorthface.com Please follow rules and good luck!.

Anonymous said...

These activities use friendly competition and group support to help people start exercising regularly. http://www.verynorthface.com The long-sleeve blouse is made of high quality imitated silk (Attention! Not real silk!). ugg boots outlet Drop, hoop and dangling earrings best capture the island vibe, so make sure to have one handy inside your beach bags. north face Naturally, I had to investigate post haste. http://www.morenorthface.com I got to enjoy the beauty of another human being growing inside of me.".

Anonymous said...

When fidelity to one's wardrobe knows no bounds and twenty-plus years of wear-and-tear haven diminished a man's love for that certain shirt or hat, the result is a look that's impressively moth-eaten and threadbare. http://www.verynorthface.com It is financed by the advertising of cosmetic companies trying to sell the notion of centrespread beauty or one or other bourgeoisie aspiration to the unsuspecting and susceptible majority. north face jackets I found myself meandering along the spacious floors, gazing at ant farms, stone circles, Ultra man circles and, finally, lying on a massive piece of marble-like rock and gazing at the sky. ghd 123people computes the items in the tag cloud from search results found in classical search engines such as Yahoo and others. http://www.lateuggboots.com The small business environment presents a lot of opportunities for women to diversify their wardrobe.

Anonymous said...

Of course, shooting in a city and culture that is very at ease with itself, and doesn ruffle or fuss about much, is wonderful, but does have its moments. ugg boots on sale You can can get discount sunglasses available on the web and save a lot of money These glasses are available both to and from reputed companies. http://www.wellnorthface.com The design process starts with a sketchbook that provides simple drawings of different garments that can then be customized with patterns, color and fabric. ghd sale The French born designer made an impact in the 1950's with opulent designs, which appealed to well-heeled women. http://www.verynorthface.com From a personal viewpoint I actually prefer the way the musculature has been achieved on this it a lot more clean looking.