Monday, March 17, 2008

of plagiarism...

Well...well...well.. I was just going through some blogs and I came across one written by a friend of mine. I read one of her posts and immediately this thing popped into my mind 'Libertas et natale solum ' ,which roughly translated from Latin (for the benefit of those poor souls who have been bereft of a Classical education) means 'Fine words! I wonder where you stole them!' I didn't actually have to wonder that much...one of my own posts had been lifted (or should I say copy pasted) ,one word replaced...and Voila ..I have been plagiarised!! I am quite kicked about it, to tell the truth !! I mean someone actually liked the bullshit I wrote and used it to convey how they felt about a particular thing. :)

Funny...my depression ebbed away for sometime as I was writing this. Maybe I should just blog regularly,no matter what rubbish emanates from my mind and see if I feel better. I better get about doing something constructive in life before I can think of adding my nameto this list !

2 comments:

a passing soul said...

really mean

Sritanu said...

@ a passing soul -and plagiarism is not mean ?? :D