Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Animal Farm Revisited.....

Said the Dog to the Bee one day , I don't know what to do
No matter how hard I try, I cant get my mind of the Shrew,
You know what happened to me Bee, I've told you all ,
Now just help me one more time, I've been driven up the wall

The Bee smiled and said , you know what Doggy Doo ?
I was just talking to the Worm,and he agrees too ,
We think that you are still naive, you are still the fool,
You refuse to accept the truth, that you are quite uncool !
**********************************************************
I once asked a question to a Panther
But the silly beast just wouldn't anther !
He just sat there chewing on a bone
So I gave it up and just went home
Later at night when I spoke to my ghost,
I asked him if he thought he was a lamp post ?
He didnt reply just like the panther ,
So I've decided to give up this useless banter !
**************************************************************

3 comments:

didactylos said...

hahaha

cool. very cool. liked it. hidden depths! or something amiss with my eyes. keep writing dude.
met sunil recently and relived temple elephant. miss those days. sometimes with a passion.

samrat

Sritanu said...

thanks !!

i know what u r talking abt ...somehow even with all the obstacles faced (rehearsal figts... sunil breaking his arm... kaushik's accident, etc etc ) , we managed to pull off temple elephant brilliantly !! any idea if anyone has a video recording of it ??

Lamia said...

Well said.